Crescent Educational & Charitable Trust require suitable candidate for the upcoming
1) PROJECT MANAGER
An MBA/MSW/MA (Sociology) from the recognized University
with minimum Three years’ experience in handling Social Innovation /NGO Projects.
The person with managerial capacity is preferable. Minimum Three years’ experience
in Social Innovation/Social Research Project is desirable.
Candidate with passport will be preferred since travelling will be involved
: A Bachelor degree from the recognized University with computer
knowledge is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key role is to setting up of the organization.
- The candidate must be able of lookafter the properties of the Trust.
- Managing the basic Trust activities.
- Managing the different projects of the Trust.
- The candidate should have basic computer knowledge in office automation.
- Able to communicate English and regional language of Tamil and Malayalam.
- The candidate must have minimum one to two years’ experience in Office Administration.
The Trust offers excellent salary package with all amenities including PF and other
perks as per charitable Trust norms. Challenging career opportunities for keen and
Please send your resume and with recent photograph latest by 15th June, 2015
by e- mail.
Mail to: email@example.com
Note: Selected application will called for on line or telephonic interview.
For More details about us:
Visit us: www.crescenttrust.org